Now That I Have Your Attention, Please Note: I do not intend to launch a political campaign or run for any party, but I will be the impartial voice for our young people. Khrystus Wallace

***************************************************************

This is where politicians who want to win in their country's next elections come to hear what the YOUTHS around the would have to say and what they want. Young People Are The Ones Creating the Revolution Around The World. Don't Listen To Us and You Won't Be Elected!

We Demand our own Youth Manifestos when election campaigns start. We want our own dedicated informational websites clearly stating what you will do for us. We PROMISE to hold you accountable AFTER we elect you by posting billboards everywhere with your PROMISES to YOUTH. When you full fill them, we'll tick them off for the COUNTRY to see if you're really working for us.

We're tired of being OVERLOOKED! Young People Refuse To Be Fooled Any More in Any Country Across The Globe!

NOTE  WELL:  We don't just want to see you during CAMPAIGN  TIME. We want access to you and your office hierarchy when we have concerns and issues. WE  REFUSE  TO  BE  BRUSHED  ASIDE . . .  .OR  ELSE

Contact Email: information@d2bdifferent.com

Monday, July 30, 2012

I Will Create a Job Recruitment Agency Within my first 3 months in Office to help put young people to WORK

I think those that advise or mis-advise our worldwide leaders should be pictured at the forefront so the citizens can see them. There are many creative ideas out there to put young people to work but NO  ONE  is implementing them.

As I continue down my imaginery path of being elected Prime Minister, during my first three months in office, I would put in place a YOUTH JOB  TASKFORCE and charge them with the following responsibilities.

1. Create a database with ALL unemployed YOUNG  PEOPLE in the country in which I'm elected. This database must include their skills and qualifications, resume, cover letter along with addresses and contact information. (I don't want ANYTHING to hold back our team as they search for jobs)

2. This Youth Job Taskforce would establish a sub-committee that is charged with marketing my country to firms that have the capacity to MASS  EMPLOY  YOUTH and thus I would create tax incentives for them to move or establish an operation in the country I govern. I would also create special tax incentives for local businesses that hire a certain number of new youth employees. This would encourage them to employ since they get certain benefits for doing that. (Don't you think this would HELP? - At least a little or probably alot?)

3. The task force would operate a 24-7 call centre that would be calling to find jobs for the youth and then calling the youth to go for interviews or go directly to work depending on how strong and clean their profile is in the government database system.

4. I have dozens of other ideas that can start putting young people to work, and government advisors should have them too. I always wonder if it is that they HAVE  RUN  OUT  OF  IDEAS or they are just holding them back to keep the young people suffering and to keep lots of money in their pockets from their HIGH  PAYING  SALARIES.

As Prime Minister, I would recognize that YOUTH are the future and one of my priorities would be to PUT  THEM  TO  WORK as fast as I can by being as creative as possible. Even in hard times, there are MANY jobs to be had. It's just that NO  ONE  is advising the YOUTH and they are slowly becoming CRAZY and GIVING UP on LIFE.

I can be contacted through http://www.kwconsultingskn.com/ as an advisor / idea creator for prospective governments / campaigns. I have dozens more ideas. Youth don't have to be on the street anymore.

Young people, Don't Give Up, as my Devotional Site says - Hope is Ahead - http://www.hopeisahead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment