Now That I Have Your Attention, Please Note: I do not intend to launch a political campaign or run for any party, but I will be the impartial voice for our young people. Khrystus Wallace

***************************************************************

This is where politicians who want to win in their country's next elections come to hear what the YOUTHS around the would have to say and what they want. Young People Are The Ones Creating the Revolution Around The World. Don't Listen To Us and You Won't Be Elected!

We Demand our own Youth Manifestos when election campaigns start. We want our own dedicated informational websites clearly stating what you will do for us. We PROMISE to hold you accountable AFTER we elect you by posting billboards everywhere with your PROMISES to YOUTH. When you full fill them, we'll tick them off for the COUNTRY to see if you're really working for us.

We're tired of being OVERLOOKED! Young People Refuse To Be Fooled Any More in Any Country Across The Globe!

NOTE  WELL:  We don't just want to see you during CAMPAIGN  TIME. We want access to you and your office hierarchy when we have concerns and issues. WE  REFUSE  TO  BE  BRUSHED  ASIDE . . .  .OR  ELSE

Contact Email: information@d2bdifferent.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Another of My Creative Ideas as Prime Minister - Who is advising our Caribbean and Worldwide Governments?

I think I'm beginning to enjoy my imaginary and creative walk as Prime Minister.

With global Social Security Ponzi Schemes  in trouble and possibly running out of money in the next few years, as Prime Minister, I would begin to think differently and put FRESH IDEAS  IN PLACE. SOCIAL  SECURITY  SCHEMES  aren't letting us know this. Look at the USA, some elected representatives agree that Social Security is like a Ponzi Scheme too. Search the web. (That is what I personally believe the Social Security Scheme is. When You look at it, they system just wants people to keep putting in money and the money that is put in, is used to pay those that are due and the scheme continues because IT  IS  LAW. How foolhardy? Then those around the world, invest our Social Security money in some risky non producing deals and they never come back to US  AS  INVESTORS to fully report as to the status of our monies)

Now isn't this a Ponzi Scheme?

In which ever country I am elected in the Caribbean, during my first term in Office, I would seek to establish / form one of the Biggest Cooperatives / Businesses owned by each citizen of the island I govern. This cooperative can engage in different types of business, but with a SOLE  AIM of creating a pension / dividends for every citizen from the moment that they are born.

How will I do that you ask? I would go to Cabinet and discuss to have a law that makes each legal citizen buy at least $50 worth of shares. (Nothing too high) and maybe contribute $10 per year. We would then use this money to do something unique and productive and citizens would get there dividends stored up and can be withrawn every 10 years if they wish. This would mean that you don't have to be 16 years before you start paying something like social security, but from 1 DAY OLD, you can be apart.

They will be kept up to date with how every dollar is spent each quarter and see the profitability or non-profitablity. With this type of involvement, they will feel more apart of what is going on other than just letting 8% come out of their monies everymonth to be invested or lent and spent in ways they never know.

So . . .let's talk FIGURES  so you see. Let say that I am the Imaginary Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis.

50,000 people buy $50 in shares totalling $2,500,000

and raising another $500,000 every year after.

Imagine the possibilities with $2,500,000 in Capital.

I would start a Caribbean Boat Travel Cooperative OWNED  BY  ST. KITTS-NEVIS  CITIZENS.

We may be able to buy about 4 boats as a start and employ citizens of St. Kitts - Nevis to work as Captains and Boat Attendants and Ticket Sellers etc (You get my point?)

These boats will take down inter-island Caribbean Travel prices and increase travel among Caribbean Territories and thus increase each island's revenue.

What if I rally with CARICOM to let each citizen in each Caribbean Island buy $50 dollars worth of shares? This would mean CARIBBEAN  PEOPLE  WOULD  OWN  A  CARIBBEAN  TRAVEL  COOPERATIVE  which could consist of both planes and boats.

CARIBBEAN  PEOPLE  WOULD  THEN  BE  ENSURED  of a pension/gratuity which is their dividends every 10 years or they can let it be re-invested to earn more. (Does Social Security Do This?) We have to PAY AND PAY and PAY and then wait till we're over 60 years to get back. What happens to business owners like me - www.kvkenterprises.com and www.thecaribbeanprintshop.com who, even when sick, we never take sick leave and still WORK HARD to bring in the dollar, so we never get back anything at all?

Do you know what that means? Look at the benefits of forming a cooperative with our CARIBBEAN PEOPLE.

1. Children at the age of 10 would already be dividend earners. By the time they are 18 or 20 they have a considerable amount to help them go to study.

2. We would be able to decrease certain VAT and other taxes and reduce our National Debts because we have another lucrative Income Source in the Travel and Tourism Sector.

3. This would create JOBS for our St. Kitts - Nevis and Caribbean Folks

4. It will make our people HAPPIER and help to turn our economies around.

PLUS - When I add YOUR  ideas after getting them in PRE-PLANNING  FORUMS - it may be a much bigger better idea than what I'm thinking.

I always wonder who advises our CARIBBEAN  AND  WORLDWIDE  governments and WHO  GIVES  THEM  IDEAS? I think a website should be built with their pictures so we can see who the DECISION  MAKERS  or  NON  DECISION  MAKERS who are suppose to be working for us are and coming up with creative ideas.

We can't always blame the PRIME MINISTERS and PRESIDENTS around the world. Sometimes they depend alot on those under them to work hard and come up with ideas, but they just sit and get big salaries and do nothing, while we down on the lower part of the SCALE suffer because the only alternative is to TAX  US. Not Fair!

GOVERNMENTS  NEED  CREATIVE  AND  INNOVATIVE  MINDS  on their advising teams IMMEDIATELY!

I'll definitely be a PRIME  MINISTER  who works for our YOUTH and EVERYONE and be remembered as someone who was innovative and helped to turn my island's economic situation around.


Well....Let me stop dreaming. I'm staying in the ministry I founded in 2008 Dare 2 Be Different International - www.d2bdifferent.com , and the world will continue to see our innovation there. I certainly don't mind being an advisor to any government around the world through my consulting firm - www.kwconsultingskn.com  becasue I do have ALOT ALOT ALOT of ideas, that governments are lacking.


Khrystus Wallace
www.kwconsultingskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment