Now That I Have Your Attention, Please Note: I do not intend to launch a political campaign or run for any party, but I will be the impartial voice for our young people. Khrystus Wallace

***************************************************************

This is where politicians who want to win in their country's next elections come to hear what the YOUTHS around the would have to say and what they want. Young People Are The Ones Creating the Revolution Around The World. Don't Listen To Us and You Won't Be Elected!

We Demand our own Youth Manifestos when election campaigns start. We want our own dedicated informational websites clearly stating what you will do for us. We PROMISE to hold you accountable AFTER we elect you by posting billboards everywhere with your PROMISES to YOUTH. When you full fill them, we'll tick them off for the COUNTRY to see if you're really working for us.

We're tired of being OVERLOOKED! Young People Refuse To Be Fooled Any More in Any Country Across The Globe!

NOTE  WELL:  We don't just want to see you during CAMPAIGN  TIME. We want access to you and your office hierarchy when we have concerns and issues. WE  REFUSE  TO  BE  BRUSHED  ASIDE . . .  .OR  ELSE

Contact Email: information@d2bdifferent.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

As Prime Minister - I would establish a CITIZEN-OWNED Caribbean Boat & Aircraft Travel Business for the Caribbean

If I were elected Prime Minister in any country, I would seek to establish a CITIZEN-OWNED enterprise that will help our country and also my citizens with yearly dividends.

Don't you realize that it has become ridiculously high to take a 20 to 30 to 40 - 60 minute air trip to our neighbouring Caribbean Islands? Years ago it was much more affordable!

When last have you travelled to a Caribbean Island? Some ticket prices are so high that instead of going to a Caribbean Island, I take American Airlines and go to a US state for just a few more dollars.

It doesn't have to be that way anymore -I will change that as Prime Minister. I will fight to bring down the cost of inter-island travel.

We have the power! We can start a Caribbean Travel Cooperative. Here's my idea - if we get 20,000 people to buy $50 worth of shares, we would raise 1 Million dollars per island. If we get 10 Caribbean countries on board - that would be 10 Million dollars. This would be more than enough to buy a few ferries that travel between the islands DAILY or even 2 aircrafts as a start and have some working Capital to HIRE those from our cooperative ONLY who invested therefore Creating Jobs.

Everyone would have equal rights. You won't be allowed to invest more than $50 unless everyone can invest that amount. No one would own more than anyone. (Of course - I'm a youth mind and governments and countries aren't listening to the young innovative minds, so I just have to sit here and WRITE in hopes that someone would listen)

Wouldn't you feel better buying a ticket to travel on a Caribbean Ferry or Caribbean Airline that you own - that you have shares in? Won't you encourage your friends and family to do the same? We won't need to advertise alot, with at least 200,000 owning shares and talking about their Caribbean Travel Company, we would bring down the costs of travel, break LIAT's monopoly and killer prices.
Caribbean people are TOOOOOO laid back. Why do you think LIAT is probably laughing after us as we continue to PAY  HIGH  PRICES  when they know if we join together, they'll go out of business within 6 months or less.

As Prime Minister, of course I would be concerned about our company profiting, but not about KILLING  POOR  PEOPLE  with high travel prices.

Look at it - Some of our Caribbean Government have shares in LIAT - Do we taste of the PROFITS - if they are making any at all? How do we know that LIAT isn't running at a LOSS and our TAX  DOLLARS  are paying for an AIRLINE that is losing. We don't know - but yet we hear that Caribbean Countries Own it.

If you help start our own Caribbean Ferry and Airlines - You'll know EVERYTHING because your money would be in it. Imagine the MOVEMENT of Caribbean people if they just want to take a ferry to a neighbouring Caribbean Island. The ferry of course would be cheaper than our plane, but both would be affordable.

I wonder if you catch my EXCITEMENT?
With Talks of CSME - Caribbean Single Market Economy, I am surprised that I am not hearing Caribbean governments overly talking about CHEAPER  TRAVEL. I guess because they have shares in LIAT. They tied the hands of REDJET. That was a private company. THEY  CANNOT  TIE  OUR  HANDS  FROM  STARTING  AND  GETTING  LICENCES  TO  TRAVEL  TO  EVERY  CARIBBEAN  COUNTRY.

THEY  CANNOT  TIE  OUR  HANDS  IF  WE  DECIDE  TO  JOIN  OUR  $50s  TOGETHER  TO START  A  COOPERATIVE. Let's Stop Talking and Act.

If they try to STOP US - WE  WILL  PEACEFULLY  DEMONSTRATE  and  SHUT  DOWN  OUR  CARIBBEAN  COUNTRIES until we get what we want.

WE  HAVE  THE  POWER!

As Prime Minsiter Let's Start Our Own Caribbean Airline or Caribbean Boat Ferry - LIAT PRICES  ARE  TOO  HIGH!

Khrystus Wallace
www.kwconsultingskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment